Not only are our potatoes organically grown, but they also have to meet the highest standards.
Specific races are grown to meet the requirements to produce beautiful chips. We try to make Belgian farmers aware to venture these races. The potatoes are dug up during September and October and stored in a natural way, without preservatives. The way of conservation of the potatoes till the months of June and July is a very important business. The quality of the crisps depends largely upon this matter.
Delivery of potatoes takes place just in time in our factory during the year.
The customer can decide upon the oil he wants his crisps to be baked in.
- Our sunflower oil is 100 % organic and contains no GMO(*).
- 80 % of the fat is unsaturated, having a favourable influence on our cholesterol.
On a permanent base, the oil is being filtered during the production and is completely renewed after 8 hours working
The main tastes are spiced with salt or paprika.
- 50% of the crisps are salted.
- 35% are spiced with paprika flavour.
- 15% are all the other tastes.
We can create every mix of spices together with the customer to obtain an own unique taste. Once again, we use only organic ingredients !